1. Registration Procedure 注册流程
If you have problems with the registration please feel free to contact the ICICSE 2021 conference specialist firstname.lastname@example.org/+86-132-9000-0002
|*Regular Registration Process 作者注册流程||*Listener Registration 听众参会注册流程|
|Step 1- Download and complete the Registration Form from the notification letter. 从邮件通知文件中下载并完成注册表
Step 2- Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form) 完成汇款（汇款信息详见注册表）
Step 3- Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the payment proof to email@example.com. 发送文章终稿 (doc. & pdf.) 、注册表、付款凭证到会议邮箱。
Step 1. Please fill the information and complete the payment via Online Payment System
Step 2. Please email Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary‘s confirmation.
Step 3. Confirmed by the conference secretary, then listener registration succeeds. Please print and bring Order ID & Payment Email file when you arrive.
|*Author: Submit abstract or full paper, present it on the conference. 提交摘要或全文，并在会上作报告。
* The registered and presented papers can be free published in the Conference Proceeding for 10 pages. If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 30USD/page. 会议收录的论文可免费出版在会议论文集中，免费出版页数为10页。如超过10页需要缴纳超页费，210元/页。
*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments(only for the first author). 第一作者为学生，且提供学生身份的有效证明。
* Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication. 只参会，不提交文章，不作报告。
If the participants have companions with them to the conference, the companions could register at Companion rate.
2. Registration Fee 注册费
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY. 会议可接受人民币或美元付款。
Early Bird by June 20
|Full Paper||Students||学生价||395 USD / 2750 RMB||425 USD / 3000 RMB|
|Regular||非学生价||465 USD / 3250 RMB||500 USD / 3500 RMB|
|Abstract||Students||学生价||325 USD / 2250 RMB||365 USD / 2550 RMB|
|Regular||非学生价||365 USD / 2550 RMB||395 USD / 2750 RMB|
|Listener||Students||学生价||170 USD / 1200 RMB||170 USD / 1200 RMB|
|Regular||非学生价||210 USD / 1500 RMB||210 USD / 1500 RMB|
|Extra Paper / per one||第二篇文章价格/每篇||350 USD / 2450 RMB||350 USD / 2450 RMB|
|Extra Page / per page||超页费/每页||30 USD / 210 RMB||30 USD / 210 RMB|
|Extra Proceedings||论文集购买/每本||50 USD / 350 RMB||50 USD / 350 RMB|
- Bank Transfer (send email to email@example.com)
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms them
Important Notes 注意事项
- Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings. 每篇文章至少一个作者须注册，且至少一个作者须做文章报告
- Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers. 会议主办方收到注册费用后方可确认注册成功
- Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener. 1篇文章的其余作者或是陪同人员可注册为听众。
Refund/Cancellation Policy 退款
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.
|Full Paper Registration Includes||Abstract Registration Includes||Listener Registration Includes||Companion Includes|
|1. Attending all technical sessions
2. Paper publication and presentation
3. Conference proceedings (electronic copy)
4. Program book, name badge, certificate, souvenirs
5. Tea Breaks, Lunch, Dinner
1. Attending all technical sessions
2. Paper presentation
3. Program book, name badge, certificate, souvenirs
4. Tea Breaks, Lunch, Dinner
| 1. Attending all technical sessions
2. Program book, name badge, certificate, souvenirs
3. Tea Breaks, Lunch, Dinner
| 1. Attending all technical sessions
2. Tea Breaks, Lunch, Dinner